Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank You

It was a great show!
This is a picture of my "Lucky Walnut Shop" in the Emerging Artist Section

         Thank you for coming to the Mt. Gretna Outdoor Art Show last weekend!!
Mt. Gretna is a very small, beautiful, and cozy place.  They filled the streets, grass, and basically every 'flat' area with artists selling their artwork.  Sunday was a little rainy, but other than that it was beautiful.   If you couldn't come this time mark your calendars for next year.  It is a great place to check out artwork from all other the country.  It is also a good opportunity for up and coming artists to sell their artwork!  Thanks again to all my friends and family for coming and supporting myself and all the other artist there.  

I might be participating in another art show in October and I will announce the date and location as soon as I find out if I've been accepted!  Stay turned :)

PS: Here are a few of my favorite artist that I met while walking around before and after the show.  (I didn't have much free time during the show, there were so many people to talk to!)

Melissa's jewelry is so creative:  http://www.melissascoppajewelry.com/ 

 Maureen Kamerick makes beautiful silk woven scarves:  www.mksilks.com

Linda Billet is a very talented glass artist and lives in my area check out her website and blog! lindabillet.com

Peggi Nadeau works with ceramics and is from the Lancaster, PA area pnpottery.com

A fellow weaver, Kathy Dinsmore  www.thewanderingvine.net

Michie Taylor is a master of polymer clay, you won't even believe it!! www.michietaylor.com (there aren't any photographs of her artwork, but found one using an image search)  http://flickriver.com/photos/frankenstein/4677024625/  If you can find some better photographs please let me know or post link as a comment!






No comments:

Post a Comment